|Abstract Submission||Full Paper||Author Notification||Camera-Ready||Registration||Main Conference|
|Nov. 15, 2020||Dec. 20, 2020||Jan. 25, 2021||Feb. 20, 2021||Feb. 20, 2021||July 9-11, 2021|
How to Submit
Manuscript can be submitted via online submission system or send as an attachment to the conference email: email@example.com
Only original papers will be considered. The manuscripts must not be previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere, and must not be under review by any other conference or publication during the review cycle.
Authors are encouraged to check the similarity index of their paper before submission. Papers suspect of plagiarism, self-plagiarism, repeated publication etc. will be rejected without further consideration.
1. Submitted papers should be written in English.
2. The ordinary length limits are 5-12 pages, including all figures, tables, references, and appendices. If the paper exceeds 6 pages, the additional pages will be charged at the time of registration.
3. We require all submissions to be in accordance with the conference paper format. Please download the paper template here:
4. Authors can submit their abstracts in Doc, Docx and Pdf format
5. Oral or Poster presentations should be nominated while submitting the abstract.
6. The submission can be made via online submission system or by emailing your manuscript to the official conference email address.
7. A submission confirmation email will be sent to you within 2 days of submission date.
Oral presenters will have 15 minutes (Q&A included) to present their papers. And notice that the language of slides and speaking are both English.
Dimensions for the conference poster are 1189 * 841 mm. Height is 1189 mm, width is 841mm.
Basic AV equipment like a projector with screen, microphone, laptop and CD/DVD-ROM Drive will be provided, there will be technicians in the room should any problems occur with the audio-visual equipment. Please seek their support if you require this at any time during your presentation.
Paper submission confirmation
A submission confirmation email will be sent to authors in 1-3 days at the date of submission. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder or contact us.
All new submissions are screened for relevance, completeness, similarity index, and adherence to the Guide for Authors. Those that pass are then assigned to the conference technical committee for peer review. The initial evaluation feedback will be sent in 1-3 working days.
Double-blind peer review
Both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from each other throughout the review process. Paper will be reviewed by at least 2 reviewers with expertise in the related research field drawn from the committee. The review process could take 2-4 weeks.
Based on the peer review feedback, papers are accepted, rejected or accepted with further revision.